This model supersedes the LISST-100X.
The LISST-200X marks a major advance in technology of our workhorse LISST-100X submersible laser-diffraction instruments used to measure particle size and concentration in rivers, streams, ports, harbors, coasts and oceans.
It also measures the small-angle optical volume scattering function (VSF).
Similar to LISST-100X, it too holds calibration for life.
- Measures Particle Size and Concentration
- Particle Size Range: 1.0 to 500 microns
- Depth Rating: 600 meters
- Half the size of the LISST-100X
- Smarter data file structure
- Analog output of size and concentration
- Plug and Play Compatible with most CTDs
- LISST-200X Small Battery pack using two rechargeable D cells
- LISST-200X Large Battery Pack using 16 Alkaline D cells
- 20, 30 and 50 meter Power and Communications cables with built-in USB
- Flow Through Chamber for LISST-200X -coming soon
- Mixing Chamber for LISST-200X - coming soon
- Path Reduction Modules for LISST-200X - coming soon
- BioBlock for LISST-200X - coming soon
- Settling Column for LISST-200X - coming soon