SAMBAT is an autonomous multiparameter probe. It allows to measure over several months the main physical quantities of water. SAMBAT uses a cleaning broom for the protection against biofouling of dissolved Fluorescence, Turbidity and Oxygen sensors.
Choose upto 7 parameters :
- Salinity (sea version)
- Dissolved oxygen (DO)
- Fluorescence Chlorophyll A
- Fluorescence Phycocyanin
- Hydrocarbons Crude oil
Integrated wiper cleaning
- Time: internal clock with calendar
- Sensors materials: SAMBAT fresh water: stainless steel SAMBAT sea water: titanium
- Communication: GPRS: Integrated Transmission (TI) (max antenna cable length 6m) / Modbus
- Tracking: Integrated GPS (only with GPRS communication)
The probe is multifunctional and operational as it is suitable for any type of support – among them very light buoy, ladder, stake and pontoon.
SAMBAT brochure in pdf
Different type of buoys - floats